Our mission is to rescue companion animals from pubic shelters where they are at high risk of being euthanized and animals surrendered by their families do to difficult circumstances. We do not discriminate against breed, age, or health of the animal.
Animals in our care are spayed or neutered, receive all appropriate veterinary care and treatment, and placed in nurturing foster homes while they await placement in their permanent homes.
Our rescue is funded by donations and fundraisers; therefore, we are often limited to the amount of animals we are able to help. Along with providing all of our animals with the required vetting needs we have also rescued several high-medical needs animals over the past year.
Those animals include but are not limited to
• Roscoe a six year old a paralyzed Chihuahua
• Milo a blind collie
• Delaney a deaf pitbull mix
• Sheba, Praise and Cronos pitbulls in need of life-saving heartworm treatment
• Nova a kitten that was suffering from a seizure disorder
• Harley a ten year old diabetic cat that also had an abscessed foot
• Graysley, Nova, Strom, and Bernie all kittens that were all panleuk positive.
• River a puppy that was severely injured
• 6-day old puppies whose mother had passed away
• Bella and Thumper both expecting mothers surrendered to our local pound.
It is never easy but through hard-work and dedication we have been able to provide those animals with the extra medical care they need in order to survive.
Happy Tails…We have been adopted!