I had no idea...
Four small words, but they speak volumes-- the four words spoken on just about every tour of the Rescue Mission. Most people have no idea...
- how we feed and shelter the people who are homeless and hungry
- how we offer the hope of recovery to addicts who are out of options
- how we provide vital medical care in our clinic
- all the ways we help hurting people in Jesus' name
- how vital YOU are in directly impacting a family in crisis
When you give to the Rescue Mission, you are providing more than job training for the previously unemployable, food for a family on the verge of homelessness, or tutoring for the woman getting her GED-- you are providing hope for the hopeless.
It takes $13,000 to run the Rescue Mission for a day. Will you help us run the Mission for 5 days?